Sunday, March 9, 2008

Here we go


Okay so here's the thing I don't really understand blogs. I've started this so family and friends can watch the kids grow up and hear about all the crazy stuff they do. BUT, in all reality I'm not sure how often I will update this. But here go's....


Aaron and Lindy are the best kids ever. Although Aaron has been having his moments of testing me and not listing he's a pretty cool kid. Aaron turned four in December and acts like a teenager sometimes. He's been going to preschool twice a week, I love seeing him sing his ABC's and write his name you can tell his proud of himself. I'm really proud of him too. Aaron started soccer this fall and is doing well at it. He still is really into trains, he amazes me how well he can put together the tracks. Oh his new favorite thing are pipes, yes plumbing pipes. Daddy showed him how to fix a sink so now Aaron has to have his own pipes. He puts them together, then takes them apart, then tries to convince me that the bathroom sink is broken and he needs to fix it. He loves figuring out how things work.


My Lindy girl, she turned 1 Jan. 5th and walking everywhere now and loves to pick on big brother. She has the biggest smile that makes me laugh. Her giggle is contagious, she laughs at just about anything. When Lindy was born Brandon got her a little pink monkey, well Lindy is now very much attached to this Monkey. She holds it like a baby, carries is everywhere, when I get her out of her crib in the morning she has monkey under her arm. I just love that girl!


Brandon continues to work hard with his business. I try to help him when I can but I'm really busy with the kids and my own business in real estate. I've been getting the groove of managing both but I really need to be honest with myself...real estate is a hobby. My calling at church is Primary Secretary so that keeps me busy as well.


So here is the start. I will try to update, who now's maybe I will become addicted to blogging :)

No comments: